At Community of Faith, we believe that . . .
- God created the world and every living thing from nothing in six literal days and rested from his work on the seventh day.
- The bible is the inspired spoken word of God.
- The 10 commandments are binding, including the 7th day Sabbath which we set aside as a day completely devoted to God.
- Jesus is God in the flesh, through His death and resurrection we received salvation.
- Mankind is saved from sin only by grace through belief in Jesus Christ.
- The Holy Spirit is God working in us to do that which we can not do ourselves.
- The purpose of a church is to serve the community.
- There is a real Devil.
- There will be a visible return of Jesus Christ.
- God wants us to prosper in the place that he has planted us.
- Baptism by emersion; Baptism testifies to your belief in God and represents the death of the flesh and the resurrection of our new life in Christ.
- That communion serves as a reminder of our salvation through Christ’s death.
- Giving to God and being good stewards of our money is one way we worship God.